Friday 22 November 2013

Zombie Bite Mark

Zombie Bite Mark

Recently i've been rather addicted to The Walking Dead, which is a TV programme about zombies. So I was inspired by the special effects makeup in that - which is by far the best special effects i've seen - to do a bite mark.
I used DermoWax to build up quite a large circle and then cut out some teeth marks round the edges. I made the teeth marks look a bit more ripped and disgusting than just regular bite marks. 
After I set the wax with a translucent powder, I used a concealer to blend it so it would look more like my skin. I then filled in the teeth mark holes with a bright red grease paint and then defined the edges with a darker red and some purple. I then used a mixture of red, purple and black to create a bruise like appearance around the edge and on the bite. 
I then continued to build up the colour and define the inside of the tooth marks. 
I used an off white colour around the edges of the teeth marks to make it look more infected. 
Once I was happy with the colours I added some blood into the tooth mark holes and then splattered it with blood and added some where i though necessary.

Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment