Thursday 3 October 2013

New Favourite Products

My Favourite products at the moment!

For this post i am doing something slightly different. I'm going to be telling you about all the products i've been loving recently and tell you how well they've worked for me. 
Who knows, after this you may want to check them out yourself!
 Recently I took a little trip to Bristol and ended up picking up some new products that I really wanted to try. After hearing beauty guru's and bloggers rave amount some of these I had to check them out for my self to see what all the fuss was about!




Fist off is trusty old MAC. After hearing Lauren Curtis (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXbQzhqSvgVZTUyi1T4AU3w) and Gabriella Rose (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OBxOV1gHR8Qq5OJGDd41w) rave about this product on YouTube i knew that it would be worth trying! 
This is the MAC Pro Longwear concealer (my shade is NW20), and it is by far the best concealer i have used. It is £15.50 which is a bit pricey for a concealer but in my opinion i think it is totally worth every penny! 
It is really lightweight when you apply it but it is a full coverage concealer. I apply this under my eyes after i do my foundation, and on any blemishes i have, and it stays put all day and doesn't crease at all.



The next product is on the cheaper side. It is a cream eyeshadow and is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the shade 'Metallic Pomegranate'. This, for me, is by far the best cream eyeshadow i have used. I use this mostly as a eyeshadow base as it prolongs the life of my eyeshadow and makes the colour of eyeshadow more pigmented but you can also use them on their own.
These products are also great if you're in a rush and need a quick wash of colour on your eyelids. I recommend the colours 'On and On Bronze' and 'Pink Gold'. They give a really lovely natural colour that you can just sweep over your eye lids and you're good to go! 
These 'Colour tattoos' come in 12 different shades from bright blues to neutral browns. They are £4.99 and you can get them in places such as Boots and Superdrug in the UK.






Last off is the product I'm most excited about! It is the Nars Highlighter in 'Albatross'. This product isn't something i would usually buy since it is pretty pricey (£21.50). This is another product that Lauren Curtis drew me into! I was on the lookout for a new highlighter for my little collection and thought i'd splurge a little this! 
This highlighter is absolutely gorgeous, it is so pigmented so you only need a little bit which means it going to last a long time hopefully so i'm definitely getting what i paid for!
It gives the most lovely heathy glow look to your skin adding just the right amount of shimmer to your cheekbones. 
It's a really hard product to explain the colour of! It looks white in real life in the packaging but it comes off with lovely gold shimmer particles in it which compliments my skin beautifully! 
I strongly recommend this product if you're looking to splurge on a highlighter. It's defiantly worth the money!



1 comment: